Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Going Home!

Off the island and back in Oslo where my wi-fi works YAY!
It's official I am moving back to Australia. Last day of work is the 12th October then I've got one week in London before doing a 20 day trip to Egypt, Israel and Jordon then heading home.

Now that we are back in Oslo I hAv got to get things back on track. It's not like I have been eating really huge meals or anything I've just been grazing through out the day which is really bad! Don't know how much damage I've done (thank goodness) cause I have not scales here. I have to get my shit together.

I CAN NOT GO HOME FAT! I can't this situation is getting desperate! Wish I could buy I tape warm *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Lol, first off, you DON'T want a tape worm haha.
    Second, how do you get to travel so much??? You're lucky! I'd kill to be able to go to Egypt, and London, and Australia for that matter.
    I totally understand the need to get back on track. I'm in the same place, if you ever need anything just let me know! We could start up being email buddies or something.
    ThinkThin!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee yah I have been travelling a lot lately. Well Australia doesn't count cause that's my home :) I don't really count London cause I've moved here for work travel to Norway is all for work. The other places are just for fun :) I get 6 weeks holidays a year and I intend to use them all :)

    ReplyDelete