Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

100 Day Challenge Screwed!

I haven't posted in so long, have been slack I know. But the last 2 weeks I've been in Eastern Europe and the wi-fi in all the places we were staying were rubbish and before that I had my sister staying with me for a week so didn't get a chance.

I have been so bad. Eating everything in sight with no exercise (apart from walking around everywhere when on the tour). I started this 100 day challenge but have completely screwed it up I've only got about a month left, I think will have to go and count back but the main and most important goal of loosing 10kg well that is completely fucked. From the holiday I have put on A LOT! So what I lost at the start of the challenge is back on plus more. I will obviously try and get back on track this week but I'm sure I won't lose the 10kg we'll see how we go maybe I can lose 5.

I'm just so disappointed in myself.  Here is an update of my goals list:

  • Lose 10kg (22lbs)
  • Walk to work for 2 weeks
  • Do my Couch to 5k app and get past half way this time (although hopefully more)
  • Sort out part 1 of my sisters engagement present
  • Keep to a max. of 600 calories a day for 2 weeks (again would hope to go longer but 2 weeks is my official goal)
  • Fly home for engagement party AND keep it a secret
  • Go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour
  • Buy dress for engagement party
  • Work out how to do other pages/tabs for blog
  • Buy myself a pandora charm for being 1 year in london
  • Save 2000 pounds  have done better saved 6000!
  • Go to the theatre
  • Do more cake decorating courses
  • Holiday to Eastern Europe
  • Get cover for Ipad
  • Sort out Harry Potter Lego
  • Pack away winter clothes and sort out summer clothes
  • Read 5 books
  • Buy something for my sisters baby (when she hits 12 weeks)
  • Try and meet more people in London
Next challenge update will be at the end, not looking foward to that, but I will try and post regularly!

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCh a great list. How on earth did you save so much money. Damn. I need to learn how to do that, but then again, i have an online shopping problem. Lol. Just dust yourself off and rededicate. :) You got this. Xo

    ReplyDelete