Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Admitting....

My good intentions of updating my blog every night again sort of went out the window. Not because I've been bad I promise, well not until today. I just couldn't be bothered, I just can't be bothered doing anything. Since my last blog my calories have been in the 500s or 400s until today when I went out to lunch with friends, well actually we went to the markets and apparently had to have lunch too :/ . The only thing I could think about was wanting to throw up, I didn't which made me feel like crap the rest of the day. I'm hoping one day being bad won't do too much damage. I'm still hoping for a loss this week, so fingers crossed.

Got some Paralympics tomorrow YAY! Wheelchair basketball. Aussie vs somebody can't remember but I'm super stoked I finally get to see Australia doing something! I just need to be strong and not eat even if everyone else is, I need to be strong!

1 comment: