Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

FAAATTTT!

I hate being this FAT and disgusting.

I hate this so much! I was alright today nowhere near as good as I should have been though. I think I finished on 620 calories :(

I picked up some diet pills I'm trying from boots today hopefully they will help things along. Weigh in on Wednesday I am dreading! I know I've gained again and it makes me want to cry.

Just booked my stuff to be shipped home, how depressing, more and more I'm wanting to stay in London.
Boxes will all arrive on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. much love my dear. I feel the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 620? You are so strong, girl! I wish I had your self-control.. If I binge I crave like 2000 something cals! Like yesterday eg.. and I just can't stay off food atm, as I'm on holiday at my uncle's and we're always eating together. We have a big breakfast, huge Lunch, tea with cake, there are permanently cookies in bowls everywhere and after all that they serve dinner.. And they think me impolite, if I don't at least try everything.. I tried everything from saying I already ate, I wasn't hungry and feeling sick - but they just wont lay off! And I'm not even in a weight range, where they'd need to be concerned, with a BMI of 24,1! gained 10 lbs here, too, over the last 3 weeks! ...makes me wanna die to put it with the words of the pretty reckless... But sorry for straying off: Just wanted you to know how good you're doing!!! Stay strong! love

    ReplyDelete