Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

No avoiding it!

So as I was not replying to my friends message about dinner tomorrow night another friend said she couldn't go as was working. I thought brilliant we won't have to go. No such luck apparently, we're now not going out but having them over here. Now there is no fucking avoiding it.

I was terrible today I just couldn't stop eating. I need to get myself back into control if I want to loose weight this week, I can't gain, I just can't. This is what I do I get rid of a tiny bit of fat then I eat and put it straight back. I got up to 708 calories today, I'm absolutely mortified. Yes I did burn over half of those off at them gym so net was 406 but I don't do net. If I put it in my mouth it's counted and if I work it off that's just a bonus. FUCK.

I need my willpower again. I need to be thin.

3 comments:

  1. 708 cals is nothing. Today I averaged over 200 calories in one sitting! So yeah hun, it could be a lot worse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha. Not to laugh, but your lack of willpower is like. I wish my binges were as small as yours. I will, I will, I will. You're my thinspo for the day! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks fat piggy! You are my thinspo like everyday!

    ReplyDelete