Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

5 Weeks to go...

Only 5 weeks of work left. Thank goodness! I feel bad saying that but I'm just so over it. Today my boss was 'working' from home and when I was down slaving away in the kitchen to cook M's dinner while he was asleep she came down to talk to me. Saying she's done so much work today she's deleted 900 emails from her inbox. Then told me she was going to duck out to the shops as she doesn't take enough breaks at work and that's why she gets headaches. Told me I probably don't take enough breaks either, but she supposes that's alright cause I don't sit in front of a computer all day. I felt like screaming at her, yah you're right I don't sit on my ass infront of a computer everyday I am up and out and going for 12hrs looking after your child lucky to sit down for 5 mins all day so stop sitting there whining at me.

On a more important note I have had  good day food wise. Total of 436 calories plus a trip the the gym. I am absolutely dreading my weigh in on Wednesday I know I've gained so really today and tomorrow is being good just trying to not gain anymore.

I hate being this fat. I HATE IT!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that. I've had bosses that literally just filed the paperwork that I filled out and turned in and actually thought that their job was needed lol.

    I wouldn't have patience for another person's kid, so I envy yours. I couldn't sit and watch as their parents screw them up lol.

    Good job on the numbers!! I'll bet you'll see a loss on Wednesday!! Don't be so hard on yourself, just behave until the weigh-in and you'll see good results!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete