Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Lost 3.3 lbs!

Weigh in today and I've lost 1.5kg (3.3lbs) super excited about that cause its been awhile since I've lost a decent amount. Actually a lie I lost more than that the week before last :/ but that seems ages ago. 

Have got extra Paralympic tickets for tomorrow night. Wheelchair Rugby really looking forward to it cause it looks amazing! Just need to be strong with the food. I'm going straight from work so can say I've already eaten.... it's just a matter of me sticking to it.

I think the only bad day this week will be Saturday as going to Paralympics again but going early morning for half the day and then maybe to the movies with the same people so can't really get away with eating very little so am going to have to eat some sort of normal meal with them. So hopefully if I stay on track all the other days I might loose a decent amount of weight next week too :). 

I'm on such a high from the scales, I lost it during the day, but its back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment