Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

I DIDN'T GAIN!!!

I DIDN'T GAIN! I DIDN'T GAIN! I DIDN'T GAIN!
In fact I lost, 0.5kg, which I know is absolutely fuck all but I'm just so stoked that I didn't gain! Woooo!
Was a bit naughty today, I was just so hungry by the end of the day and was off to the gym again so ate a bit extra (I couldn't even make it through my work out.. gutted!) Today's calories are approx 625 GAH disgusting but  I am going to try and work really hard this week and keep my food on track. And I'm not giving up on my running up just cause I couldn't make it through tonight I will try again on Friday (swimming tomorrow night).

Crap my friend has just messaged and wants to know if I want to do something Friday evening. Ignoring it at the moment, kidding myself it will go away. I really need to be good if I can loose a little big with the amount I ate last week if I'm really good I might have a decent weight loss again for my next weigh in.

I'm so tired. 12hr work days plus going to the gym again are really starting to exhaust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment