Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

One day at a time.

Until I get passed these few times I have to go out and actually be social I am not doing any set diet, just trying to keep my calories low. Cause if I started a proper diet like the ABC again I will have ruined cause I find it quite hard to count calories in a restaurant, yes I can guess but what if I am out I would have gone over calories and not even know it! That freaks me out.

Today I did really well. Finally! My total calories was 429. And walked home which burnt 469!! So if you work in net I'm on -40 but since I don't work in net (damn) I'm still on 429. lol.

I still can't get the comments of I can be really beautiful I've just need to reach my potential out of my head. Everything they said just keeps on going round and round in my head. I guess I should be greatful, its the kick start I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment