Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Trip cancelled

I'm really annoyed I went online to book my trip to Egypt etc and it wasn't on the site which means its all booked out or they don't do that date anymore, which was what I was planning everything around. Hve emailed them just to make sure I'm not missing it on the site, but I'm gutted! So now I don't know what to do. Work for another month and save the money/ still finish on the 12th October and go home then or try and find another tour that starts around the 21st don't know where in the world I want to go.. I really had my heart set on the Egypt trip.

Had a rubbish day today. After another good day yesterday with 400 and something calories I had over 600 calories today!!! Gah. I don't know how many exactly but was between 600 and 1000 definitely didn't go over 1000. I just want to cry! My only hope for this time in Norway is that I haven't gained too much since my last official weigh in.

I'm all set to start being really good on the Wednesday, the day after we get back to London. My sister is starting the 12 week challenge at the gym back home which I'm hoping knowing she is loosing loads of weight each week will help motivate me to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. What is this 12 week challenge? The name makes it sound interesting.
    I'm sorry about the Egypt trip, love. Could you maybe find a similar tour on a different site? or through a different travel agency?
    I know that it seems like you ate a lot today, but at least you didn't go over 1000. I doubt you even met 1000. the gap between 600 and 1000 is a pretty big one, so I'd bet that you're safe =]
    Stay Strong && Think Thin!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete