Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

Reach your potential.

My boss told me tonight (M's Dad) that if was very beautiful and that if I only ate properly and did some more exercise that I could look really good. That I've got potential and I can be really beautiful. Was a bit more of a blow when M's mother agreed. Just a few kgs.

I know it's true and I say it to myself all the time..well not the I'm beautiful part lol. Just hate hearing it from people, like I know that's whAt people think I'm a fat heffa.

That's what I'm going to do. Reach my potential.

2 comments:

  1. I would be PISSED if someone said that to me!!
    I'm so sorry, love! I don't understand how anyone would think that it's acceptable to say something like that to someone.
    Keep your head up, and if you can, use it as motivation to make them eat their words!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the support Ayden, means A LOT.

    That's exactly what I'm doing using it as motivation.

    ReplyDelete