Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

Gah

Was doing alright with my eating today until I got a craving for nothing I particular just food in general. I went up and cooked a sausage and piece of toast... It just wasn't worth it thought and I ended up throwing half of it in the bin.

Went for a huge walk today in the woods 2 hrs and 15 minutes was completely exhausted after it as most of climbing up! Also did. My 100 laps in the pool. I'm hoping it makes up a little bit for the rubbish dinner I had last night.. Which I did throw up but I still ate it like the fat pig that I am.

I have a question for all you have that have decent blogs out there how do I write on my other page?  I have one but can't for the life of me work out how to put stuff on it.

I had a dream about my shrink last night. I went there but she or I (we couldn't work out which) had got the days mixed up so she was busy and couldn't see me so booked me another appointment for the next day and went back to this group of girls. I was really upset about it.
I have actually been thinking about emailing her and telling her I am moving home at the end of the year but as if  she would care she is paid to pretend to are!

I'm totally psyched  about starting my diet on Wednesday my sister and I are going to email each other every week to say how much we have lost. I rSally think knowing that she is loosing is really the thing I need to keep me on track and motivated.

2 comments:

  1. OOh, what kind of diet are you doing??? Post meal plans, maybe?
    With my other page, it kind of behaves like a post. You know how, when you're on your blog, and you scroll over the bottom right corner of the post and this little pencil icon thingy pops up that lets you edit the post?
    I do the same thing with my other page and it lets me add stuff =]
    Keep up the good work, love!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. Was fiddling with it last night and turns out I was trying to edit my 'home' page which is why nothing was working lol. Have now added a proper page and shall add to it when I get to London :)

    ReplyDelete