Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

FUCK!

I swear my mother has a sixth sense for when I'm doing well on a diet and BANG that's when the care parcel arrives. Fuck me! Full of food that I love from back home so I haven't had it in ages. I tried to be strong I really did. And I was going so well it was 6pm and had only had 345 calories for the day. But I royally screwed up. In went chocolate after chocolate after chocolate and then some chips. I tried to throw up afterwards but since I hadn't planned on having a binge and thought I might actually have some self control I wasn't drink while I was eating which means I didn't bring much up at all.

I'm gutted.

I was going to have the day off the gym tomorrow, but now I'll have to do extra in the hopes I can be forgiven by Wednesday weigh in. Fingers crossed if I'm good the rest of the week the scales won't go up. PLEASE don't let them go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment