Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Friends are annoying.

So turns out friends are really fucking annoying when you are trying to diet!  Never really had the problem before cause never really had much of a social life. But it was my friends birthday on Monday and everyone had arranged to go out to dinner on Wednesday so I made up the excuse that I had to babysit after work, thinking I would just go to the gym. No such fucking luck! They changed the day especially for me to Thursday grrrr! We're doing tapas so hopefully can get away with not eating much at all. But to make matters even worse my flat mate says tonight so are you all set for Saturday and I'm like 'Saturday????' and she says for H's birthday. I'm just like WHAT I thought that's what Thursday was for but oh no we are going out Saturday as well. Fuck me.
I'm not going to let this ruin me though. I'm still starting my diet tomorrow. Going to have a max of 500 calories then I'm walking home from work. Thursday I'm not too stressed about yet as I'm not working I'm hoping to just save up all my calories for dinner and just pick at it. Saturday I don't know what the hell I'm going to do.

Was better off when I had no life.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I've been feeling lately. Boyfriends brother's birthday party was last night and there was pizza and cake and such. I just didn't eat all day and then I ate at the party, and now I'm gonna make up for it by working out a ton. If you just balance it out with exercise and water, you'll do fine =]
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete