Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Giving up laxatives!

I really need to remember why I started this blog (how many times have I said that?) I started it to keep myself honest to track my progress and to get all this shit out of my head and I need to get back to that. Things are just out of control with my eating. My goal this week is to give up laxatives, I'm using them more and have to take more and more each time to get them to work, so what I want to do is to STOP. Take them at the absolute most once a week instead of the nearly every day I've been doing for the last month. I need to do this or I am going to screw up my body, well more so than it already is.

I'm also going back to writing everything down for my daily intake. I decided about a month ago (ish) to work in net which I never did before but I quite like it.

Breakfast: nothing (0)
Lunch: nothing (0)
Dinner: nothing (0)
Snacks: nothing (0)

Exercise: 1hr on treadmill walking/running and 15 mins on bike (616)

Total: -616

5 comments:

  1. laxatives are definitely my biggest battle. Good luck! Writing everything down for your daily intake is a great idea... it helps when trying to give up laxatives or purging, too - just because you "got rid of it" in a way, doesn't mean you get to skip writing it down. :/ so then the days that I binge too much, I still realize that I have to write it and think about that before stuffing my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate laxatives, but they are the easiest way to feel like shit and get all of the food out of your system without purging. I honestly don't know what's worst, purging or laxatives!

    To lax or not to lax, that is the question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did laxatives in my early twenties. Now I HAVE to use them once a week, because my bowels are so fucked up. Not fun. I have to dedicate a whole day for crapping. Eat plenty of fibres instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have here! Just clicked follow! Good luck and awesome on the 0 intake today! Fasting days are my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I hope you don't mind if I tell you that the human body needs at least 1000 cal per day ( freedom of speech ) ? Fasting does not produce any long lasting benefit. I know that dieting and exercising are tough and slow, but they give healthy and long lasting results. Big hug and take care.

    ReplyDelete