Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Instagram.

Last night I  made a new account on instagram for my ana self and just stuff that I can't post on my regular account so if you want to follow me I'm life_with_anorexia_take2 I don't have many photos up there yet but will get more things going up soon.

Today was not amazing I did a 17km walk with only a tiny bit of running, I was going so slow by the end cause my legs and knee were just so sore, I just wanted to lay down and die, had to make it back to the car though. I only burnt 1081 with the slow pace I had to keep up but it's better than nothing. Sort of ruined it with food tonight as well and had some of the kids nachos, just picked at theirs not my own serve but was something that wasn't planned which is annoying. Daily intake was net -660 ate 421 BLAH!

After just over two weeks of not cutting, wanting to but resisting, I cut this morning, I was just so frustrated with everything.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

3 comments:

  1. I think that you're net intake is pretty fantastic, actually, and you can be proud for completing the whole 17k. Well done girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong, anyone who can burn over1,000 calories is da bomb! I usually can do two miles and around 400 calories and end up calling it a night and retire from the gym.

    Cutting is tough, I've done really well and haven't cut in two months, but the urges never really go away.

    “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”
    ― C. JoyBell C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3500 cals are 1 pound burn double and lose!

    ReplyDelete