Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Blogs Disappeared!

I've just logged in, after quite a while to see that all the blogs I have been following are no longer on my list. It now just says you are not following any blogs click the add button to add to your reading list. WTF! I don't even know what half of my favourite ones were called, I didn't need to know cause they were in my list. You have no idea how annoyed I am.

Things haven't been amazing hence not writing for so long, I honestly just can't be bothered doing anything. My days involve watching numerous dvds and pretty much not leaving the couch. I'm cutting more, I'm attempting to fast, every time I break it I throw it up and start again.

I'm sick of stupid comments from my family, I get looks when I put toast in the toaster 'what are you doing? why are you breaking so badly tonight?' I feel like screaming I have not touched one calorie for 2 days and I'm going to throw this up anyway but I don't, it just means I'm doing my job and hiding it will that they don't know I haven't kept anything down for nearly a week.

I'm working tomorrow and Saturday, I don't want to, which is a worry cause I love work and am working for my favourite family. But as I said I'm just over it, over every fucking thing.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry to much about the blog roll, blogger does it to me too every other day. Next time you log in they will be back. (closing the web page waiting 5min and re-logging usually works)

    I hope things look up for you soon. Stay strong hunn.
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger has told me that I wasn't following anyone before too, however, it was just joking because in an hour it had remembered all of the people I was following again!

    Good luck with everything and I hope things get better. Try to stay strong through it and look at the bright side of things even when that might be extremely hard to do.

    I have faith that you can do it and stick through this hard moment <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be kind to yourself. You can only do what you can do when you can do it. And right now, focus on trying to figure out what you want and need to be happy and go there. Fuck your family and their comments. Seriously. They just don't fucking get it. I swear to fuck. they just don't.

    I've also noticed the blog thing. And in a way I get a bit angry about it. We're all here for each other, but in a way - we're just a passing fad in someone's life. I used to get quite upset, like I was being abandoned or ... belittled, like we weren't good enough for them anymore. Just broken little dolls. Wow - clearly some anger here - look at me rant. Anyway, you're doing great. Stay strong. Xo

    ReplyDelete