Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Off to a half decent start....



So day one of my diet went fairly well. Mostly. By no means perfect!

My boss randomly gave me the day off today, instead of sleeping in till 10am (sometimes mid-day) as I do on the weekends I thought 'hey stop being a fat, lazy cow and actually get up and do something'! So I got out of bed at 8am and walked to work! Yes I know I wasn't actually working but was meeting a friend for lunch at a park close to work so thought I would walk and time how long it was from door to door. The maps on my Iphone said it would take 2hrs and 4mins but I took 1:58:45 which I thought was quite decent considering I am normally in bed :) .

Daily Intake
Breakfast: 1 small apple = 47 calories
Lunch: 1 packet of sweet chilli Snack a Jacks = 108 calories
Dinner: Chocolate Coated Saltanas = 169.5 calories (approx)
Snacks: 2x Minties =49.2 calories
2x Rusks = 57.3 calories
Orange Juice = 110 calories

Total = 541 calories

Although I actually like to round up as you never know the lies they tell you on the back of packets and if the scales are out etc etc. So I'm going to call today 800cals which is fucking crap but at least it is under 1000 calories I suppose that's a start.

I didn't actually want to have the orange juice but I was desperate for a drink and didn't want water. I had just been to the Dr have another ear infection so needed to get a drink to take my antibiotics and my pain killers and quite honestly just felt like crap so wanted to treat myself! 
The chocolate saltanas was me just be a big fat pig. They were sitting in my room and I just ate them.

Not too bad for the first day but could have done better! Baby steps! It's not 10 years ago where I am in such a good willpower that I can fast for 34 days straight (my record!!!) hopefully I will get there again though.


1 comment:

  1. wow - what a record! I wish I could do that!! xx

    ReplyDelete