Pages

Saturday 24 March 2012

Fucking Cake!

Just a quick post cause my ear is soo sore that I'm just going to get straight into bed.
Today wasn't the best as no exercise.... why? Cause I'm just a fat lazy cow!
I was doing alright with the calories today it was 5pm and had done 414 cals but then ofcourse I had to go and see a friend sing in her choir... more a sort of glee group, so they were performing and they had cake and drinks, which ofcourse my other friend went up and got me a piece, they were fucking huge. I did give some to said cake buying friend but it was still HUGE! Do you think 1 piece of cake can be worth more than 586? God I hope not cause I don't want to have gone over 1000 calories today, well I didn't want to go over 500 but big fat stupid me and to have the cake. GRRRRR!

Do you think I need to add calories for the antibiotics???

No comments:

Post a Comment