Pages

Thursday 29 March 2012

Feeding Frenzy

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is what I do. I am so good until I have to break and then I just can't stop eating. I have eaten pretty much everything in site today, I feel disgusting.

I start again tomorrow. I won't be able to go as good as I was last week cause I'll be in Norway for work with a boss that insists everyone sit down for a family dinner. Very annoying. But I am hoping to have apple for breakfast and lunch and then a chicken wrap for dinner which I can do every night cause she knows I'm a very fussy eater. So even eating all that it should still bring me under 800 calories a day plus with the indoor swimming pool I will be exercising EVERY night which I wasn't doing last week so maybe it won't be so bad.  Fingers crossed anyway.

Hopefully over the weekend I will be able to blog lots of thinspo cause I'm taking my laptop with me, hopefully it will connect to the internet, it didn't last time.

I'm going to be strong... my goal for the 2 weeks I'm away is to be strong, not perfect but strong. I know I can do it. And I think knowing I am going to write about it on here will help, even though no one is reading one day someone might and knowing that it will keep me on track.

I will be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment