Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

79 calories in a lindt ball!!!

Alright so I just got home and looked up how many calories in a Lindt ball and fuck me! There are 79 calories! what a complete waste, what a stupid moment of weakness!
Was going quite good until that oh and the 2 random crackers I had cause I was so bloody starving.

Work went well, although I did no formal exercise today (was just soo tired didn't go to the gym) I did a lot of working with the baby I look after and a lot of crawling around.

Was going so well food wise until this afternoon when I was just so hungry and while at someone else's house preparing M's dinner I couldn't resist stealing two crackers out of their container. I wouldn't think it was more than 20 all up but still!

Breakfast: small apple= 47 calories
Lunch: Snack a Jacks= 108 calories
Dinner: small apple = 47 calories
Snacks: 2 x crackers = 20? calories
1x Lindt ball = 79 calories!!!
Rusks = 57 calories
Orange Juice = 40? calories

Total = 398 calories

Worried about Wednesday... first of all it's weigh in day and although my first week has gone alright it has been nowhere near perfect. Secondly it's my birthday and my flat mate is taking me out to dinner. just what I DON'T need! She didn't really like my attitude of I'm doing nothing, why bother.  I've also got sitting on my text a big care parcel from my mum eeeekkk it's for birthday/easter and I know it is going to contain sooo much food. Will open it on Wednesday and just have to be strong.

Going to Norway for work at the end of the week, not looking foward to it as they are big on family meals blah! Which means they actually notice what I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment