Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Calories, calories, calories

I never used to count calories, infact never gave them a thought. Last time I was 'sick' I  ate what I wanted to, then I would just not eat for a few days, have a meal that I wanted to then not eat for a few days... calories didn't really matter to me. But today I spent a good 30 mins in the supermarket picking things up and putting them back cause they had wayyyy to many calories and  would feel bad and that I had failed if I ate them.

Did alright today, again not a perfect day but could have been worse.

Breakfast: small apple = 47 calories
Lunch: 1 can of sprite zero and Snack a Jacks = 109 calories
Dinner: Can of chicken soup = 139 calories
Snacks: 1 minty = 24 calories
chocolate saltanas = 162 calories

Total = 481

So sort of ruined it with the chocolate saltanas but on the plus side they are now all gone so won't be tempted anymore :) . 

Went for a nice long walk for an hour, maybe just over.

Bit worried about going back to work tomorrow after a nice long weekend but hopefully I will stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fiend for chocolate covered raisins too :\ x

    ReplyDelete