Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

I start tomorrow!

O.k so I was going quite good, well good is a bit of an overstatement, I was doing alright, loosing some of this fat at least and then it was family holiday time. I was away from work and my diet and unable to get away from my family for 5 weeks and I put everything that I lost back on!!! I am an absolute disgrace!

I am giving myself one last tub of Ben and Jerry's Ice cream tonight, to get it off my mind once and for all, and then I am starting my diet (yet again) tomorrow. 

I will be beautiful and thin like this!

I have started this blog in the hopes it will make me accountable for what I put into my mouth as lately I have just not been strong enough on my own.

I am not posting my starting weight, I am just too ashamed. But I will weigh in every Wednesday and will be honest with what I have lost and hopefully not gained.

Basically this blog will be about my day to day life on my journey to thinness. Letting it out in the hopes I don't go crazy with it all be in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment