Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

See blog title...

The name of my blog really says it all.

TOO FAT FOR WORDS!!!!!

I absolutely and positively disgust myself! I was going alright till we got to the airport to fly to Norway, actually even then I was going well, didn't touch any of the food in the business class lounge like I normally do, to my bosses 'what aren't you eating anything?'  ' No I'm not hungry' 
Had the meal on the plane, chicken, wasn't a huge amount and obviously only ate the chicken and left everything else oh and the bread roll cause I was bloody hungry at this point. 

The bad things happened when I got to Norway it was my charges father's birthday. So we had a birthday dinner, Chinese, which I had to chicken skewers, a few small pieces of chicken and half a spring roll. But then had 2 slices of chocolate mouse cake. GRRRR!

Definately going to be stronger tomorrow. Weekend but I have to work... getting so fed up with my boss, normally get on so well and love my job but I'm just getting more and more over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment