Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Anxiety

I have had the worst anxiety today! Talking myself down on the bus you know the usual everything will be ok, it's ok stop freaking out! Cause I am! I am completely freaking out about going home. I don't want to, I want to stay in London. I should be excited about seeing my family. I'm not. All they are going to think is how fat I am, I know it. And I really want to fast as soon as I get home (the day after I land) but I know my mum will be watching me. I've wanted to cut so badly lately but have been resisting. I've only got 2 full days left in London. FARRRRRRRRRRRRK!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for resisting cutting!
    I hope your trip home goes well. I bet your family will be excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are staying strong! I'm new to blogger, and I think we could really support each other. Please follow me

    http://afeatherabove.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete