Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Fraud

I feel like a complete fraud writing today.
I screwed things up big time with my food. At the markets I went to today I was going well then just thought screw it and had 2 pieces of pizza and a nutella crepe. Then on the way home I got McDonald's, that one I did throw up but I was way to late to undo the damage of the afternoon.
I just want to rewind time to when I could fast for days and days on end. Maybe when I move home and have literally nothing to do and no flatmates to try and be normal for I will get things back on track again.

Will try my hardest to stay strong tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Serendipitous actually, yesterday I was going to go to Borough market to go buy some lovely produce etc and I decided not to go for that very reason... Like you don't get that food all the time, so it seems a shame to not have it. Fuck. I know how you feel. you'll do better today :) Xo

    ReplyDelete