Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

821.

BLAH! 821 calories for today. I am really annoyed at that! And I didn't do that exercise DVD again cause my legs are just so sore from doing to yesterday. I did walk around London for a good 4 hours though so hoping that means I didn't do too much damage with the high calories.
I'm glad to be back on track, should  make it through the weekend too. The next thing I have to worry about is brunch on Wednesday morning for my friends birthday. Then I have high tea with my boss (or ex boss now) on Thursday then on the weekend I have the same friends birthday dinner/drinks then on Sunday my own leaving dinner/drinks. So I'm pretty much fucked next week but I'm hoping if I'm really good up until then and then they are all one bad meal (hopefully not to bad) days I won't do too much damage.

I keep on getting emails from family and the few friends I have back home asking me if I'm getting excited and that everyone there is super excited. I can't really write back and say that I'm fucking dreading going home and don't want to leave London anymore.

Will try to be strong all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment