Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Back down under

So have been back for a few days, the first one spent mostly sleeping. After no stopping in Singapore which the flight normally does, and sitting up for 14.5 hours straight I was over it. At least before that you get to get of in Dubai cause after the first 7.5 hours you're over it and that work around the airport really helps!

Apart from a meal last night for my sisters birthday and a lunch today that I have to go out for I haven't been bad food wise since coming home. Yes I could be a hole lot better but that will come tomorrow. I will be so busy for the rest of the week making and decorating and cleaning for my sisters baby shower on Sunday  I won't have a chance to eat crap.

I hate being home. I have nothing to do, I have no one. The only good thing is my mum has stopped with the ' oh you should see you dr' or 'don't forget to eat something', 'what have you eaten today'. I assume since I have survived nearly two years overseas she thinks everything is gone, done. But the comments will start again soon enough as soon as she realizes it has never really stopped. Not in nearly 10 years, yah I got fat, but my thoughts have never changed, inside my head has never changed, not for a second.

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. If I put on wight my family thinks it's all gone away, but it never does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I sympathise with the flying. I've spent waaaaaay too much of the past 2 months of my life in airports and on planes. About to get on a flight from NZ to HK so yeah, it is self inflicted!
    And I agree with NeoHippie. You gain weight, people think you're okay now. That's so not true. Just because you've gained weight doesn't mean you're okay, you're probably worse because you hate yourself for gaining weight. It never ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, people often think that if someone's normal weight they can't have an eating disorder. Which is awful, because then they miss a lot of dangerous cues.

    ReplyDelete