Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

This is what I am about to become....

If I don't stop eating this is what I will become! I have gained another kg. I fucking hate it. My goal was to go back home thin and pretty, now I'm even fatter. I fucking hate it!
I've spent today packing up boxes to ship home, I originally thought most of my clothes would come in my suitcase but dress after dress after dress I pulled out could go into a box cause it doesn't fit me! My new goal is to fit into EVERYTHING I have shipped home by the time it reaches me in Australia. So that will be quite awhile so very doable!





2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. You have a clear goal. Now you can go after it. One step at a time. You can do it. We all can <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one - Am printing that out and sticking it on my fridge.

    ReplyDelete