Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Too FAT!!!!

WHY can't I stop eating?! Why?!
This shit is so fucked up.

I will be under 600 calories tomorrow I WILL! I just need to get one day done then I won't want to ruin it, it's the first day that is the hardest.

I'm dreading moving home. Although very crazy do actually want to see my shrink.... although I also really really don't. She won't have to ask what I've done with the nearly 18months I've been overseas she'll just think to herself 'oh yah you go fat!' so I won't be able to see her until I have lost weight. A decent amount of weight too.

Unemployment really doesn't sit well with me. I swear if I was every properly unemployed and couldn't find work I would be morbidly obese.

2 comments:

  1. i'll join you!! we can do it together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I followed your link from my blog. I really like your posts, so I'm definitely going to continue reading.
    Are you going to see your shrink even though you kind of don't want to? Even if she does think you've gotten really fat, she can't really influence how everyone else reacts to you, plus you can fire her if you don't like her attitude.

    ReplyDelete