Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Sort of decent day.

So I'm sitting on 531 calories for the day. Although it is only 6:00pm so could have a disaster yet... I'm hoping I don't though! I even did a random exercise DVD this afternoon I was that bored. It is all I have now that I have cancelled my gym membership and I accidently packed all my 'gym jackets' so can't even go walking if I don't want to die of hypothermia.

I haven't left the house today which has and hasn't helped. Helped with the not eating a huge amount but most of the day I've just wanted to cut! So tomorrow I am going into Covent Garden and going to the National Portrait Gallery. Have also just booked Wicked the musical for Monday night. Need to fill up my days so I don't go completely crazy!



Damn it!! I was doing so well. Unfortunately didn't make my in the 500s I have a total of 601 calories for the day. FUCK IT 2 calories. But I shall try again tomorrow.
I was so proud of myself my flatmates ordered pizza, I so badly wanted some but when he asked me (when he was ordering) I was like noooooooo before I had a chance to think about it too much and then of I wanted some but I couldn't really ask for theirs :) great!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on not ordering the pizza! I've always had roommates who loved their junkfood and it's a bitch to say "no." Once you say it enough - they'll stop asking. :D

    http://beneathbones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 600 is still good. And good job on resisting trigger foods!
    Let us know how Wicked goes! It's one of my favorite musicals, and definitely worth seeing live.

    ReplyDelete