Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Home

Home from Fiji. The trip was alright, I ate too much, put on A LOT of weight but now I'm home and getting rid of it again. Lost 1.2kg in the 2 days I've been home so all I need to do is keep going. I can't be this fat forever.

I didn't exercise when we were away so that was like a two week break on my knee but 5 mins into my run yesterday and it was hurting again. grrr! I suppose I should get it checked out. I'm running again today, I'll just have to suck it up.

I was going to post a photo but after seeing some go up on facebook I am to mortified to do it fingers crossed the professional ones are better.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, Fiji sounds beautiful!

    I'm sure you can get back into your routine; it's easy to get away from it. I wish you lots of luck and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete