Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

I'm off.

I'm not sure what the wifi situation is going to be like in Fiji so this will probably be my last blog for a couple of weeks. I've got everything crossed that I don't put on too much weight I'm so scared about it but just need to remember this holiday isn't about me so need to try and keep all my feelings to myself so I don't ruin it for everyone else.

Had the question of how old I was in comments. I'm 26. Very depressing 10 years on and I'm still trying to get rid of this fat that is my body. It's pathetic. I hate it.

3 comments:

  1. Best of times too you and yours on. Vaca! And Don't worry about the age and still trying to lose. It is what it is. We have good years then we let go for godknowswhatreason then we get back. It happens to us all.
    Take care and have fun!
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Fiji! I'm sure that it will be amazing :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for commenting. i hope your sisters wedding is wonderful and you dont worry yourself too much with the food thats being served. have fun in fiji and bring back pictures!

    stay lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete