Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Stayed the same!

I know I said I would be happy if I just didn't gain and I stayed the same. I'm not! I'm absolutely mortified! I'm such a fat failure, I hate it, I hate it so much! I'm on track though and hope to lose a decent amount this week.
I normally just freak out and eat but not this time. I AM GOING TO BE THIN! I did my couch to 5k app yesterday at the gym then this morning I did a body attack class and then did 5km on the treadmil  I'm working hard at the gym this week to try and make up for staying the same.

I can do this. I WILL be thin and not this fat, disgusting cow I am now.

5 comments:

  1. You're doing amazingly well honey. Remember that no loss this week does NOT mean no loss next week. You will soon be back on track :)Your gym plan for the next week will really help aswell. We're never happy with staying the same even if we honestly believed that we would be, but believe me, you are not a failure.
    Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your determination! also, just because your weight is the same doesn't mean you're not making progress, you could be gaining muscle as you lose fat. keep it up! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you are tearing it up at the gym. like, TEARING IT UP! go you, you'll get there soon at this rate! I know how you feel though, I hate staying the same. Well, I'm really only happy when the scales go down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I read all your posts from the very beginning, haven't ever had he courage to comment before though. Just wanted to say that you're doing so well, don't quit! And I'm so jealous of your workout, I haven't been running in ages, I feel pathetic. Anyways, keep it up, we're all rooting for you :)
    E.

    ReplyDelete