Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Lost again.

Was excited for weigh in yesterday lost another 1.6kg! Which isn't as good as the first week but I suppose I can't really expect to lose that much every week. In two weeks I've lost 5% of my body weight which is a decent effort. But need to do so much more.
One of my friends said today that I'm looking too thin. For half a second it made me feel good, made me smile but after that split second I was annoyed. I hate people saying that to me when I'm so clearly not! It just makes me so angry!

I cut again two days ago, stressing out about weigh in and just generally feeling like shit. I just wanted to cry so I cut instead. The urge is coming back again today.

I just hate that I have nothing in my life. Absolutely nothing! Well I've got family ofcourse but they don't count. i want somethign of my own, anything!

The family I used to work for asked me to go away with them this weekend, I'm not. I can think of nothing I would rather do less, which is quite worrying cause they have always been my sanity. Always. And I would always put everything else off to spend more time with them and now I just can't be bothered.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on losing that percentage in 2 weeks! I just started again and lost 9 lbs in a week but I know how that single victory weigh in doesn't amount to the feelings of being fat and not losing enough after. Keep at it girl. Don't be discouraged. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing yet again. I'm so proud of you and I know you can do it :)
    Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on loosing :) Well done xx

    ReplyDelete