Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

A new year a new me.

It's that time of year again, that time where nearly the entire world has a new years resolution to lose weight. And unfortunately I am among them. For as long as I can remember it has always been number one on my list I don't know what I would have on the list if it wasn't to do with getting rid of this disgusting fat that engulfs my body.

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were not good. I completely lost my willpower on Christmas Eve. It's awful just how much damage can be done in one and a half days of not watching what you eat. I've put on 1.8. Just shows that you can never break, never lose your willpower, never lose focus of the goal that you want or it all gets ruined.

4 comments:

  1. Yep... me too... stay strong girl! One day at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! This year I am going to do it though... :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.8 isn't too bad! You can easily lose it. The new year is a great time to work to get rid of that extra poundage.
    I hope you have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, all this Christmas food has been terrible for me too. But you can lose that 1.8 and more this year, that's for sure. Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete