Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Sorry guys haven't been on for awhile so only just realised that I have been nominated! Don't actually know what the Liebster Blog Award is cause i haven't been reading other blogs for ages, just can't be bothered doing anything. But will look at them after this and see what's what.
Want to say a HUGE thanks to Judith Marie - dying.for.perfection http://prioritythin.blogspot.com.au/?zx=a17af06cd9b0f75b for nominating me! Also want to thank Miss Bones Jackson for a nomination but I can't get onto your page!

The Rules.

In your next blog post....
1.Thank the person/people who nominated you & Include a link to their blog.
2.Include 11 things about yourself.
3.Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4.Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, they must have less than 200 followers.
5.Create 11 questions for them to answer.
6.Let them know you nominated them.


11 Things about me:

1. I'm 25 years old
2. I'm Australian
3. I spend my life looking after other peoples children and sometimes raising them in ways I don't agree with as a Nanny
4. I've never had a proper boyfriend
5. I love cake decorating and wish I was better at it
6. I HATE clothes shopping it makes me want to take to my bed and never get out
7. I love Harry Potter!
8. I used to play netball and was really good, I was in a rep team until things turned to shit
9. I have very few friends
10. I am a very fussy eater even if I didn't have an ED!
11. I have no idea what I want in life



Dying.For.Perfection's Questions


1. How would your life be different if you didn't have an ED?
How would my life be different? I don't know! I don't know if I would have chosen the same career or what. I know I would have finished high school and gone on to study something at uni. I wouldn't have lost my friends.
2. Thinspiration or reverse thinspiration and why?
Mostly thinspiration cause that's what I want to look like! If I exercise and stick to my diet I'll look beautiful like that one day too. Occasionally reverse thinspo as i don't want to look like that EVER!
3. Favourite item of clothing?
Dresses/ skirts!  I don't own any jeans or trousers I'm too fat to wear them.
4. What is your dream holiday?
Really want to go to Africa!
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? (can't be body related!)
Everything! I guess I would like to be smarter more well read and know things about politics and that.
6. Besides your ED, what is your next biggest problem?
Depression and self harm
7. How much do you think the fashion industry has contributed to your ED?
Not in the development in my disorder at all. I was never interested in fashion and fashion magazines. Now however I use them as thinspiration and long for a body like they have.
8. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Would you ever get any?
Have my ears pierced. Nothings else and no tattoos. Wouldn't get any.
9. How does your ED affect your relationships?
I've never been in a relationship with a guy.I lost all my friends. New people I meet I feel I'm always hiding something from.
10. If you were on death row, what would be your last meal?
Roast chicken with roast pot. yorkshire pudding, or chicken kiev with chips. Ben and Jerry ice cream!
11. What is top of your bucket list?
Honestly not sure. Well to lose weight but other than that I don't know what i want in life.
 
I'm going to go and have a look at peoples blogs again before I make my nominations as I'm so behind on blogs at the moment.





1 comment:

  1. I love Harry Potter too! And I also enjoy cake decorating, although recently I've decided to go the cupcake route.
    In response to some of your earlier posts:
    whenever I get depressed I try to make myself get out and do things. Say yes whenever people invite me to something, even if I really don't want to go. I don't know if it would work for you but it's worth a try. Plus, others have said that it helps get them out of a funk. And if it doesn't, you didn't lose anything by spending time with others.

    ReplyDelete