Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Can't get back on track.

I just can't keep myself on track. It's bloody terrible. I feel like such a fat crap piece of shit. I generally avoid mirrors at all costs but I'm now thinking if I make myself stand in front of the  mirror for a few minutes before my shower and actually look I will be so revolted that I may actually stick to a decent calorie intake. 

I'm going to start weight watchers. My first weigh in will be on Thursday, but will start counting points tomorrow. I really think if a complete stranger is weighing me in each week (which is mortifying in itself) then that will make we work really hard to lose something cause I don't want them to think I'm a fat cow.

Things were good until dinner time tonight. But I'm hoping my 10km walk this morning helps me which means dinner wasn't as bad as it actually could have been.

My sisters, mum and I went wedding dress shopping for L today and she found something (ofcourse looked absolutely stunning in it as well!) I had to try on a few bridesmaid dresses as K couldn't do it being ready to pop and everything. I looked awful! Don't get me wrong I loved the dress... on the hanger. But I can't be a fat bridesmaid I just can't!
Fingers crossed I have a decent day with food tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with weight watchers. My mom used to be on that and recently she stopped. She ended up losing weight after the program by just eating a little less at each meal. (it scares me though because I don't want her to get an eating disorder like me. But ha! She wouldn't. Right?)
    No matter your weight at the wedding happiness will make you beautiful. Besides, no one will be thinking about how fat or thin you are, they'll be focusing on the bride!

    ReplyDelete