Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

Ruined yet again.

So I ruined yet another day. I'm sitting on approx 1100 calories, I'm hoping it's actually less than this cause I do like to over estimate if I don't know exactly how much it is. FUCK I'm close enough to fucking obese as it is without adding even more fat to my body!
Tomorrow should be a good day though as I can't go anywhere cause I've got so many jobs to do to get ready for the baby shower. Making cakes and chocolates and cleaning are the jobs for tomorrow. Hoping to be around 500-600 calories 800 at worst, so fingers crossed for that. Although knowing what a big fat fuck I am I will probably go over. I'll also try and fit in some exercise tomorrow too.

I miss London so much. I miss my friends. I'm so bored?

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the baby shower!
    When I bake, I always binge on stuff I make. Is that true for you (or anyone else who reads this comment)?

    ReplyDelete