Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

beef downfall

So another day ruined by a fucking burger. I was acting all normal with my friend saying 'oh yah I love burgers, who doesn't' thinking she had to be home in a few minutes but then she took me to get a burger for lunch couldn't then turn around and say I hate them. sheesh. On the way home I was wanting to vomit but I said no I'll be good and won't do it but then I remembered it was weigh in tomorrow morning and thought FUCK. I didn't got much up, as I hadn't been planning to do it I wasn't drinking loads for the meal but anything is better than nothing.

My calories for today is approx. 1004 but am hoping it wasn't really that much since the burger place we went to wasn't a chain it isn't in MyFitness Pal so had to guess what it would be close to (went for a high option to be on the safe side) and I also threw some of it up!

Went to aqua class at the gym. All I could think about was how fat and ugly I am, my board shorts were tight they generally aren't even when I have put on a bit of weight so I must have put on sooo much for them to be as tight as they are which just lead me into a downward spiral honestly I nearly started crying right there in the pool. I'm not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as I think I must weight A LOT more than I think I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment