Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Decent Day.

I have finally had a mostly decent day with food and exercise. My calories were approx. 767 probably a wee bit more as I had a bite or two of M's food during the day to test temperature. I walked to work which was fine but made the very stupid decision to walk home. I've already come up in blisters my feet are in so much pain. I wanted to catch the bus half way home but the stupid thing just wouldn't come so I kept on walking. I CAN'T DO THIS! I will have to just go back to the gym, I'll do some swimming until these blisters heal and then get back on the treadmill. I feel like such a fat failure but I just can't take it.

My boss asked me today if I was any closer to making a decision about going home or not... I told her I wasn't, I just don't know how to tell her I'm probably just going to go home.

Fat and Pathetic me is off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment