Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Hate Summer

I absolutely HATE summer! I hate being hot, if I could I would just follow winter around the world. The heat seems to be so much worse in London like there is no nice breeze and it is just hot pollution seeping into you.

Approx. calorie intake for today is 580. Didn't even start the day trying that hard but I dunno I just couldn't be bothered eating. My boss was like oh have you eaten dinner... nah I'll eat when I get home. Yah right! I don't even own any food in the flat. Really all I own food wise is a packet of strawberry lollies worth 9 calories each.

1 more day until the weekend and then I have a cupcake decorating course YAY I'm really excited. Am going to try and be decent tomorrow during the day as we have friends coming over in the arvo for dinner (some take away don't know what yet) but hopefully I can get away without eating too much of it.

2 comments:

  1. Wahay.. I hate summer too, if it makes you feel better (which it probably wont) it was humid and disgusting here in the south too.. <3 Good intake - I wish I had no food in my house.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHH, I know what you mean, today was horrible. It's like mouldy almost... mouldy heat. London was meant to stay cold. Defs. that's really exciting about the cupcake class. Post pics! Xo

    ReplyDelete