Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

Ruined it.

I was going so well, but ofcourse I had to ruin it again. I was down the lowest I had been in two years (still fat and nowhere near my lowest but still hadn't seen it for two years) I was so excited but I seem to have just seen that number and shoved everything I could see in my mouth. So I'm now 2kg up and feeling like crap. Which is sort of why I'm writing again, I thought if I came on here I would have to be good, be accountable for my actions again.

I need to get myself in line!

there are 8.5 weeks until my sisters wedding and I can't be a fat bridesmaid. I've got boxing at the gym two times this week and hopefully a few other classes then just running.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I promise. I will write again tomorrow to make sure I am on track.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just read through all your old posts and wanted to say that I love your blog and I'm rooting for you.
    You can TOTALLY re-lose those 2 kg and more. You WILL see that low number again. It will happen. You have so much strength and determination, it's super inspiring.
    You got this. :)
    <3
    --The Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, you lost it once, you can lose it again! Don't quit, you've got this, girl. And you will be beautiful for your sister's wedding no matter what :)
    Stay strong,
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete