Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Can do better

So today didn't go as well as I had hoped for. I was suppose to go to the gym twice but my sister pulled out of boxing tonight and I didn't want to go by myself so I only did 1 hour at the gym and if I knew I was only going to go the once I would have worked A LOT harder.

Calories I don't know exactly how many I've had I assume around 500. I didn't want to eat anywhere near that much but I guess it's a start.

I'm really worried about this weeks weigh in! I've got to lose 2kg by Thursday morning just to stay the same. GRRR! I always manage to stuff it up.

3 comments:

  1. I will keep my fingers crossed for your weight. 500kcal is not that bad you know. I have the same problem with exercise. Im staring it but then I stop for some stupid reason. After you feel like you could've done so much better but you didnt. Stupid isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooting for you and your weight loss!
    And hey, an hour at the gym is still more than most people.
    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah ! I hate it when people pull out of the gym last minute, it's like one less motivation :p glad you still went though! Gotta drag myself over there in 30min but procrastinating by reading blogs haha.

    About counting calories, I've downloaded this app on my Blackberry called My Fitness Pal, which is really really good at keeping track. It's free and I think you can get it on any phone, or iPod, or iPad, and it's on the net. Perhaps you should check it out, as it may help? It also trains you to be 100% honest with yourself I guess (which is something I'm striving for).

    Good luck for Thursday

    Princess xxx
    http://keepcalmdonteatcake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete