Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Followers?

How in the world do I get more followers? I've been sitting at 83 for so long now and it is really giving me the shits! So many of you have hundreds and hundreds.

Today went alright, sort of stuffed it up tonight though but I'm still putting it in the 'alight' day column (no I don't actually have columns just in my head :/ )
I was at the gym for about 4 hrs today, not exercising the entire time haha I wish, I'm not that good! I walked/ran 10kms then did some weights and stuff and did a boxing class, god I felt amazing. Especially after my run! For days I've been running for 10 - 15 minutes then giving up and getting lazy but I actually finished the 30 minutes I wanted to do straight running then just walked really fast for the rest of the time. I also worked really hard in boxing this week, not like last week where every time the instructor turned around I stopped putting effort in. I then did a few rounds of the sauna, steam room and cold room. I could live in the cold room, LOVE it!

The day was going perfectly until I got home from the gym went at the perfect time so had excuse to miss lunch, and dinner but then when I got home I started snacking. AHHHHHHH! So today I'm sitting on about 600 calories but I burnt off well over 1100 at the gym so I'm comforting myself with that thought hoping I can be stronger tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Hey chick! New(ish) follower! :) Your day at the gym sounds amazing! And I would love to try boxing!!

    600cals in - 1100cals burned are great numbers! Be proud! <3

    Also, what the hell is a cold room?!? Sounds terrible.. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been asking the same about followers... no one really follows me lol

    The 1100 cals is amazing! Be proud girlie! :) I'm sure you'll do even better tomorrow!

    Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't all have hundreds of followers- I think 83 is a respectable number.
    But if you really want more the way to go is comment on people's blogs. Then they'll know you exist check you out, and decide if they want to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeeeez 4 hours !!!!!!!! My butt would fall off after a mere one hour!

    Princess xxx
    http://keepcalmdonteatcake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow for a follow? Great job on your output/intake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consider yourself followed.

    Any day when your burn is greater than your intake is awesome. Bear in mind your body burns over a thousand calories a day just breathing, blinking, digesting?

    xxx

    butterflyunfolding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete