Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

The New Year is Here

The New Year is here and I can't say I'm looking forward to it.

I haven't posted in such a long time... I seem to start most posts like that these days.

In good news I haven't cut this year. ha can only say that at the start of each new year. I am going to try and make a proper effort to not do it though or at least to not do it on the first urge... it's just the only way I know how to deal with things when everything gets too much.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here but I have got myself a boyfriend... I know, I know shock horror! It has been 8 months now and it makes me so happy but so crazy at the same time. I just can't understand that anyone is attracted to me or likes me but apparently he loves me and thinks I'm sexy... I just don't get it and it stresses me out. When I'm with me he just makes me so very happy though.

My work life isn't the best. The little munchkin I look after is at nursery 5 mornings a week so I run errands for the mum, which was fine when it first started every now and again but now it is expected and she puts off doing thing herself cause she knows I can do it. It isn't my job and I'm beginning to resent it. My guilt for leaving a job without a reason prevents me for leaving (and no my unhappiness does not count as a reason). I was hoping that they would move to the country and that could be my out but that now isn't happening they are staying in London and I am stuck without a reason to leave.

A new year has started and nothing has changed. Yet again.

Resolutions for this year:

  • to lose this fat that is all over my body
  • to make an effort to not cut
  • to find the balls to quit my job
  • find a new flat
  • to blog more so I can get my thoughts out of my head
  • to get back into running
  • travel to 2 new countries

1 comment:

  1. Those sound like wonderful goals to have for the new year. You can do it though.. I am so glad to see you posting again, I missed your posts. I really hope you can get to blogging more, as I am sure I can't be the only one who wants to read your blog. Take care, and try to worry a little less. Xx

    ReplyDelete